Ch Asghar Ali Gujjar
Malik Ramzan Rohari
This department supervises the political issues concerning Jamaat-e-Islami Punjab. More over it plays a pivotal role in devising political line of action and boosting the message and penetration at grass root level. In order to achieve desired advancement, it motivates political team and decided upon(election) candidates. In the ever changing political atmosphere, recommendations are made for political line of action, keeping in view the changing scenario of the province.
Functions and Objectives
- To help finalize the names of candidates for federal, provincial and local body representatives at district level. Guidance regarding elections in order to devise strategy for election campaign, effective conduct of campaign and providing basic material to take part in elections.
- To negotiate with Political Parties and grasp through out Punjab.
- Designing the policy of adjustment for the candidates of Jamaat-e-Islami with other like minded political forces.
- To convene Training Workshops for the candidates.
- To regularly convene meeting of provincial political committees, preparation of report and informing and updating its leadership in this regard.
- To appoint an election incharge in each national assembly or provincial constituency after consulting candidates in that area.
- To view political development, visits to districts level and providing guidance to districts leadership and candidates.