Information Technology department established in year 2013 officially in Jamaat-e-Islami Punjab. This department responsible to automate the office processes, social media projection and to streamline the IT operations in JI Punjab. As this is need of the hour, therefore, organization of this department in all districts of Punjab and capacity building of resource persons are the vital roles of this department as well.
Key Functions & Responsibilities
- Streamline the Computers Network, Internet Distribution and Central Data Storage in JI Punjab head office.
- Contents Designing and Publishing for JI web portal and Social Media pages.
- Website maintenance and Software development in order to processes automation.
- Dissemination of circulars, letters and other official documents/material to different destinations through email.
- Keep updates the office record an stock keeping.
- Communicate with districts’ IT Coordinators through Web Conference, Email, SMS and Phone for their guidance and tasks implementations.
- Conduct the capacity building workshop and training for office staff and districts’ IT Coordinators.